Upcoming Events

Enough! with the state murders.
Protest in Edinburgh - Saturday 11th of April at 1:30 pm in Bristo Square.

A new event is being organized and should take place sometime in May. If you want to GET INVOLVED drop us a line ...

Police Victims

The murder of Alexis is not an isolated event but the outcome of the policy of governments and police all around the world.
We aim to create a list of citizens killed/murdered by the police during the last years.

Send information on people murdered by police here. Please include NAME, DATE, PLACE, and a short DESCRIPTION of the incident. A PHOTO is also welcome.

News from Greece

Post here any news you have in relation to what is happening in Greece now.

13 Dec 2008

Photos By Chryssa No. 2




Click to see ALL PICTURES by Chryssa
We have to thank her for blurring the faces.

3 comments:

giorgos said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
giorgos said...

Thanks for the photos!

Also, that's an extract from a recent Times article:

"He (Alexandros Grigoropoulos) apparently belonged to a cluster of Athenian youths from well-to-do families who enjoy goading police on a Saturday night in the troubled district of Exarchia.

The shooting prompted parents all over the country to examine the liberties they have been permitting their children."

Matthew Campbell, The Times
14/12/2008
The whole article can be found here: http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/europe/article5337633.ece

I think we should consider writing a letter to send to the media in order to try stopping them from covering the events in such an offensive way.

Anonymous said...

I have nothing in my hands
I have nothing to look up to
I have nothing to expect for
no dreams,no future, no dawn
I couldn't learn to love this slavery
and now I am lost;
the control to my life was always present but not from me;
the decisions were made but not by me;
now the shadow before my eyes has come;
the midnight in my heart is here;
my mind is in dark but
my soul never gives up!